Google

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Your Guide to Success in Network Marketing


The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."
-- Benjamin Disraeli, statesman

Friday, August 10, 2007

The Strategy of your Inviting Scripts

These are just examples of what I have found useful when inviting people for a home/open house meeting.
1.Keep it short. You can say something like,” I don’t have much time right now but let me tell you why I called.”
2. Compliment them naturally. “The other day when I met you,I was impressed with your attitude (handling of the situation,smile,confidence etc.)
3. Disclose the reason.“I don’t know if I mentioned it but I own a business which is expanding rapidly”
4. Qualify them. “I am looking for a few, key ambitious people to help us expand.Are you open to having an additional source of income.”
5. The take away.“I can’t promise you that this will work out but why don’t you and I get together and we will run through some ideas and see where it goes”
6.The close.“Which day of the week is suitable?I am free on Tuesday and Friday evening.Which day is best for you?”


Your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing."
-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president

Google