Google

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!
Your Guide to Success in Network Marketing


The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."
-- Benjamin Disraeli, statesman

Friday, July 27, 2007

Are You Fired Up?

So many people are trapped in jobs they hate. Jobs that provide them with no sense of accomplishment, satisfaction or challenge. In due time, they become resigned to their fate: lack of money, lack of time. Even the dreams of a different lifestyle become remote and are gradually forgotten.' Resignation' sets in.
As a physician with over 20 years in practice, this is what happened to me. I had lapsed into life's resignation. Although I am comfortably off, I earn my living from day to day. If I worked my hours, I got paid. If not, I didn’t. I had resigned myself to the 'fact' that I am a physician and this is all I could do.It has its finer moments but I felt I was missing something. I no longer felt a spark for my work .It had become a job ,a drudgery for me.Get up in the morning ,get ready, have my breakfast, go the clinic everydaySee patients, sometimes even those who ruin my entire day.Monotonous routine with no passion.
Then came Network Marketing.Network Marketing has given me something I had forgotten all about.
Passion, desire and the ability to live a life of choice!


Your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing."
-- Abraham Lincoln, 16th U.S. president

Google